2018-04-03

Customized Pallet Block Machine for Sale in China

Pallet Block Machine 


Pallet block machine is designed to produce pallet block, which is for the transportation pallet. The final product could get the E1 grade. The pallet feet can be solid without a hole in the middle and also can be hollow.
1. It could recycle the wood waste efficiently.
2. Easy to operate. One person could handle 3 machines.
3. Saving the production cost and enhancing the process of automation.

1. Hydraulic cylinder provides high pressure and pushes the piston to extrude and mold the materials.
2. The heating of the heating plate at the high temperature promotes the solidification and molding of urea-formaldehyde glue.
3. Cutting according to certain length (usually around 1.2 meters).
4. After cooling, cutting the long wood strips of half-finished products to the final size.

Parameters of wood pallet block machine

Pallet block machine parameters
ModelTYSTYDTYT
Size (mm)4800*780*13204800*780*13204800*900*1420
Length and width of block75-145 mm
Power (kW)16.8622.2630.26
Density (kg/m3)550-600kg
Production efficiency (m3/24h)2-53-65-9
Dimension with saw (mm)8000*600*15008000*700*15008000*700*1500
Weight (kg)100015002000
Block size: 75-145 mm in width, 75-145 mm in length. Customized by customer required.
The advantages of wood pallet block making machine
A. Free fumigation. The block is made by hot pressing, so it is “Export Ready”.
B. It could recycle the wood waste efficiently.
C. Easy to operate. One person could handle 3 machines.
D. Saving the production cost and enhancing the process of automation
E. One machine could make two different block sizes.
Normally 90*90 mm, 90*100 mm, 100*100 mm, 80*90 mm. If you have special requirements, we could customize while, it ranges from 75 mm to 145 mm.

Final wood pallet block

  1. Free fumigation and free quarantine. 
  2. Insect prevention, protection against termites and do not easy to burn. 
  3. Meeting the E1 grade. 
  4. Customized sizes are available.
Raw materials for wood pallet block making machine
1. Urea-formaldehy glue.
2. Wood shavings, wood sawdust, small wood chip, and other wood waste materials (the moisture content is about 10-12%).

More information, please contact us sales03@thoyu.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete